Millbridge Court Details Date Night #marriedatmillbridge
Last month, we hosted our very first Details Date Night at Millbridge Court, a brand new event exclusively for all of our recently booked couples.
The aim of the evening is to give those Brides and Grooms who have recently secured their Wedding Date the chance to see the Venue once again and begin to think about the details of their day in finer detail. They can chat with our Planning Team who are on hand to offer advise and answer any questions that they might have and there is also the opportunity to meet and speak with a handful of talented MBC Partner’s who have a great understanding of the Venue and how Millbridge Court Wedding Days flow. Couples also have the chance to see all the bedrooms, measure items (measuring tapes and detailed floor plans are provided by us), see the Ceremony Room set up, eat some delicious Kalm Kitchen food and of course, have some bubbles!
For our first Details Date Night we had with us the wonderful Hannah Berry Flowers and Boutique Blooms creating stunning and inspiring floral arrangements, Spongeworks and Forever Cakes who displayed beautiful Cakes and Macaron Towers with utterly delicious samples for our couples to try, guests were serenaded by Laura’s Paper Heart and Music by Kate & Dave throughout & in The Loft (our Bridal Changing Room) we had Wedding Dress Designer Sophie Rose showcasing her gorgeous gowns and Wedding Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Hanna Wildman. Last but not least, we also had wonderful MBC Partner Photographers Matthew Lawrence and Philippa Sian displaying their stunning images and thank you to Philippa for kindly capturing all of the breathtaking details of the Date Night, a handful of which we have shared below to give you an insight in to our exciting new event. Xx
Hannah Berry Flowers
Hannah Berry Flowers
(Left) Spongeworks, (Right) Forever Cakes
Kalm Kitchen Cheese Table
Kalm Kitchen Cookie Corner
Here at Millbridge Court we are so excited to announce a new development & brand new addition to MBC Wedding Days, The Lodge.
The Lodge is a separate building next to the Main House & on the first floor is The Den, a space for members of the Wedding Party to get ready on the morning of the Wedding. Designed with warm interiors, comfy seating & a fully stocked help-yourself bar with drinks & snacks, it really is the perfect place to spend quality time before the celebrations get underway. There is also a private garden which can be utilised in the warmer months.
On the ground floor of the Lodge is an additional bedroom which features a king-size bed, cosy seating area & en-suite bathroom which will be well suited for a member of the Wedding Party to spend the night following the days celebrations.
We will be sharing imagery & videos of The Lodge once it is completed over the course of the next week, so be sure to keep an eye on our Social Media channels to catch a glimpse. Xx
Top Ten Last Minute Wedding Planning Tips: by Planning Redefined
Image: Hannah Duffy Photography
Here at Millbridge Court, we currently have a few Wedding Dates available in late Summer & Autumn of this year for those couples who would love to get married in 2019.
With the build-up to a Wedding typically being a year or more in advance of the Big Day, organising a Wedding in a matter of months can seem intimidating to some, so we’ve been chatting to luxury Wedding Planner Louise Perry Weddings, co-founder of Planning Redefined, about her Top Tips for couples who wish to plan a ‘last minute’ Wedding. We’re also sharing some information on the offers we currently have for our remaining dates here at Millbridge Court, so without further a do, these are the fabulous Louise Perry’s Top 10 Tips:
1. Write a guest list and collate contact details for them. Keep these on a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is king when it comes to wedding planning.
2. Create a budget, always. Put on the spreadsheet when all your payments are due, that way you can keep on top of everything.
3. Make sure you let the important people, like bridesmaids and family know immediately.
4. The big advantage when you have a short lead time, is that you have to make decisions quicker and this can make the planning less stressful.
5. If the lead time is short, use something like paperless post for your invites as it will be quicker and guests can RSVP back to you straight away online.
6. If you are having a civil ceremony, make sure you contact your local registrar as soon as the venue is booked to make sure they are free.
7. Look for sample sales for your dress. All of the big designers and boutiques have them, you can save a fortune this way
8. Ask friends and family for help.
9. Hire a wedding planner. It will be worth its weight in gold, as they will know where to go to help you find your suppliers and pull your wedding day schedule together.
10.You will often get great deals from venues when you book only a short time ahead, as venues want to fill any remaining dates.
For those couples wishing to enquire with us regarding remaining Wedding Dates for 2019, please do not hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01252 792572 to receive our last minute Wedding Package rates which include The Hideaway (our Bridal Suite) as complimentary, as well as Kalm Kitchen’s brand new Food Stall, Cookie Corner, as a complimentary & fabulous addition to your day. Xx
For information regarding ‘Planning Redefined 2019’, a 2 day workshop hosted at Millbridge Court for new & aspiring Wedding Planners, click the link https://planningredefined.co.uk/our-workshops/redefined-2019/