Millbridge Court is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of customers with whom it communicates. For the purposes of the relevant data protection legislation, namely the General Data Protection Regulation the “data controller” is Millbridge Court. Our registered office is Millbridge Court, Frensham Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3DJ.
The expression “we”, where used in this Policy, means Millbridge Court and the expressions “us” and “our” should be read accordingly.
This Policy sets out the basis on which we collect personal data (as defined below) from you and the way in which it will be processed by us. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we shall treat it.
We will only use your personal data to the extent that the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
“Legitimate Interest” means our interest in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service or product and the secure experience, in the interest of our business generally. We ensure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law).
Minimum Required Information
Where we need to collect personal data by law, and you fail to provide the minimum required data when requested, we may not be able to process a booking (for example, to provide you with the product or service you have purchased). In that event, we may have to cancel our agreement to provide a product or service you have ordered and will notify you if this is the case at the time.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect information on you in the following ways:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Information that we collect automatically
WHEN WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We shall not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent. We shall, however, share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction.
- Hosting services.
- Email service providers to send you emails pertaining to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have agreed to receive such newsletters.
- Advertising partners who may use email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
- Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website.
- Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of Millbridge Court, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Millbridge Court.
- Information that is aggregated or anonymised that does not directly identify you.
WHERE WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All personal data that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers with restrictive access to our computerised system. We use our best endeavours to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and comply with the relevant data protection legislation within the United Kingdom.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we shall do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we shall use effective safeguarding procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE